Basil tea is considered and used as a remedy for relieving stress. This remedy is used in the Roman Empire. Basil tea is very useful and healthy for adults and children above 5 years. Let’s know what the ingredients of Basil Tea with Hibiscus are.
Ingredients of Basil Tea with Hibiscus
- 5 dried hibiscus petals.
- 4 ½ cups of water.
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest.
- 3 tablespoons sliced fresh basil leaves.
- 3 teaspoons black tea leaves.
Take-Away: Fruit-Flavored Water
Let’s Prepare Basil Tea with Hibiscus
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 persons
Yield: 4 cups
- Insert water in a stovetop kettle and boil it.
- When boiled, remove from heat.
- Now add basil, tea leaves, hibiscus, and lime zest.
- Stir once or twice and cover.
- Steep it for 3 to 5 minutes.
Basil Tea with Hibiscus is ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts in Basil Tea with Hibiscus
- Calories: 2.4
- Protein: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1 g
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Vitamin A: 105.3 IU
- Vitamin B6: 0 mg
- Vitamin C: 1.6 mg
- Folate: 1.5 mcg
- Calcium: 19.3 mg
- Iron: 0.3 mg
- Magnesium: 6 mg
- Potassium: 26.3 mg
- Sodium: 8.5 mg