Keto Teriyaki Sauce is sugar free but extremely delicious, yummy and garlicky sauce. You can prepare it in just 10 minutes and serve your friends, guests and family members. The recipe of Keto Teriyaki Sauce is very simple. It is favorite sauce of Keto diet users. Enjoy it over various dishes i.e. salmon fish, vegetables and chicken.
Ingredients to Make Keto Teriyaki Sauce
Serving People: 8, Prep time: 5 min, Cook time: 5 min, Total time: 10 min
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- ¾ cups water
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 3 cm piece of ginger
- 3 tablespoons granulated erythritol
- ¼ cup tamari
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- Pinch of onion powder.
How to Prepare Keto Teriyaki Sauce
- Take a saucepan.
- Fry garlic and ginger in sesame oil only for 30 seconds over medium heat.
- Put all ingredients in pan and mix up very well except xanthan gum.
- Cook for 4 minutes on low simmer.
- Sprinkle xanthan gum.
- Boiling will continue until sauce becomes slight thickened.
Keto Teriyaki Sauce is ready. Serve it over vegetables, chicken, salmon fish and steak. If you want to refrigerate it, first cool at room temperature then keep in refrigerator.
Nutrition in Keto Teriyaki Sauce
Keto Teriyaki Sauce is a Keto-friendly diet having following nutrients in it.
Carbohydrates: 1.4 gram
Sugar: 0.3 gram
Protein: 1.1 gram
Sodium: 517 mg
Fat: 1.8 gram
Saturated Fat: 0.3 gram
Calories: 25 kcal
Fiber: 0.2 gram