Low-Carb Keto Teriyaki Sauce is a scrumptious, lip-smacking, and delicious Japanese sauce. It will be ready to serve in just 5 minutes. The recipe of low-carb Keto Teriyaki Sauce is very easy, homemade based, and not too expensive. This is gluten and sugar-free. Low-carb Keto Teriyaki Sauce is a Keto-friendly diet.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Keto Teriyaki Sauce
Serving People: 10, Prep time: 1 min, Cook time: 4 min, Total time: 5 min
- 10 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Lakanto Golden
- 2 tablespoons cooking sake
- ¼ tablespoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons Lakanto maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
Recipe of Low-Carb Keto Teriyaki Sauce
- Take a saucepan.
- Mince garlic and grate the ginger.
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat except xanthan gum. The boiling started.
- When Lakanto golden melted and sauce is bubbling, Sprinkle xanthan gum and mix it.
- Stir until sauce becomes thickened.
- Immediately remove the pan from heat.
Low-Carb Keto Teriyaki Sauce is ready to serve. Serve this Low-Carb Keto Teriyaki Sauce over salmon fish, vegetables, steak, or chicken.
Nutrition in Low-Carb Keto Teriyaki Sauce
Low-Carb Keto Teriyaki Sauce is a Keto-friendly diet having the following nutrients in it.
|Total Carbs||1.45 g||–|