Low-Carb Cheesy Pork Fried Rice is a very sweet but simple and easy to prepare dish. In just 20 minutes, Low-Carb Cheesy Pork Fried Rice will be ready to serve at least to 4 peoples. To get more super taste, pork fried rice over vegetables and cheesy and creamy finish. Let’s know what ingredients are required to prepare Low-Carb Cheesy Pork Fried Rice.
Ingredients to Make Low-Carb Cheesy Pork Fried Rice
Serving People: 4, Prep time: 5 min, Cook time: 15 min, Total time: 20 min
- 500 grams Cauliflower (riced)
- 2 cloves fresh Garlic
- 100 grams chopped peppers
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 250 grams Pork Mince
- 8-10 Chopped Olives
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ tablespoons Paprika
- ½ tablespoon Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 Spring Onion
- 2 tablespoons heavy Whipping Cream
- 200 grams Baby Spinach
- ¼ tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
Recipe of Low-Carb Cheesy Pork Fried Rice
- Put a saucepan on over medium heat.
- Insert rice cauliflower with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Now boil Olive Oil in a separate fry pan.
- Insert 1tbsp of butter in it.
- Add white of Spring Onion and pork mince and fry.
- Mix well to break the pork.
- Chop garlic and add it pan.
- Season pork with paprika, dried oregano, salt, cayenne pepper, chili flakes and pepper.
- Add in bell peppers and spinach.
- Sautee unless spinach wilts.
- Add in cooked cauliflower rice and mix it well.
- Sprinkle some fresh parmesan and parsley.
Low-Carb Cheesy Pork Fried Rice is ready to serve. Serve this Gluten free Low-Carb Cheesy Pork Fried Rice with vegetables.
Nutrition in Low-Carb Cheesy Pork Fried Rice
Low-Carb Cheesy Pork Fried Rice is a Keto-friendly diet having following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 18 grams
- Calories: 274
- Protein: 20 grams
- Net Carbs: 6 grams
- Fiber: 5 grams