Southern Fried Chicken is a favorite chicken product of Alabama. If you are a high-carb diet user, it is best for you. However, if you like low-carb and high-fat foods, this is not perfect for you. Let’s know what are the ingredients in the recipe of Luscious Southern Fried Chicken?
Ingredients to Make Luscious Southern Fried Chicken
Serving People: 6, Prep time: 15 min, Cook time: 20 min
- 1 large chicken (divided into pieces)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 qtr vegetable oil for frying purpose
- Ground black pepper
Recipe of Luscious Southern Fried Chicken
- Season chicken pieces with pepper, salt, and paprika.
- Roll in flour.
- Add ½ to ¼ inch vegetable oil to a heavy skillet.
- Heat at 365 degrees.
- Put chicken pieces in hot oil.
- The chicken will start to fry. It will continue unless golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
Luscious Southern Fried Chicken is ready to enjoy with your friends and family members in dinner. Enjoy this luscious carb Southern Fried Chicken with your guests, family members and friends.
Nutrition in Southern Fried Chicken
Luscious Southern Fried Chicken has the following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 32 grams
- Calories: 491kcal
- Protein: 8 grams
- Carbs: 1 gram
- Sodium: 1 gram
- Cholesterol: 97 mg
- Fiber: 7 g
- Sugar: 0 g
- Calcium: 19 mg
- Iron: 3 mg
- Magnesium: 31 mg
- Folate: 45 mcg
- Niacin Equivalents: 11 mg