Let’s know what are the ingredients in the recipe of Pesto and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts?
Ingredients to Make Pesto and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving People: 4, Prep time: 10 min, Cooke time: 20 min
- 24 ounces of chicken breasts
- ½ cup bread crumbs of whole wheat
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- Black pepper as per taste
- 1 large egg whites
- 1 ½ tablespoon basil pesto
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Take-Away: Spicy Chicken and Hominy Mexican Soup
Recipe of Pesto and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Before it, do non-stick cooking spray on the rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine black pepper, cream, pesto, and cheese in a bowl.
- Cut a slit from the larger end of chicken breast with a sharp knife.
- Now fill that empty cut space of chicken breast with pesto and cream cheese.
- Now secure it with a toothpick if required.
- Beat egg white with a fork on a small plate.
- Place breadcrumbs on another plate.
- Now dip every chicken breast into the egg white and then into breadcrumbs.
- Now olive oil on a skillet over medium heat.
- When pan becomes hot, put the chicken in it.
- Wait unless chicken breast becomes brown.
- Now place chicken breast on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake it unless chicken cooked up completely.
- When chicken cooked fully, leave it for at least 5 min.
Pesto and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts are ready to serve.
Nutrition in Pesto and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Pesto and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts has the following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 10 grams
- Calories: 281 kcal
- Protein: 70 grams
- Carbs: 3 grams
- Fiber: 1 gram
- Sodium: 210 mg
- Cholesterol: 95 mg
- Vitamin A: 2%
- Vitamin C: 0 %
- Iron: 10%
- Calcium: 5 %