The first case of Corona-Virus was identified in Wuhan City, China on November 7, 2020. In March 2020, the World Health Organization declared it a “Pandemic Disease”. WHO also announced the official name of Corona-Virus disease “COVID-19”.
COVID-19 is a pandemic disease that spreads from person to person. The person to person spreads depends on the distance among them. It is not necessary that a person having symptoms of corona-virus is infected. It also spreads and infects people without showing its symptoms. Some people have no symptoms but they are carriers of this virus. Do you know how COVID-19 spreads?
COVID-19 is a contagious disease and there is no medical or homeopathic treatment of this virus. The best and most effective solution is only “Care”. There are numerous preventive measures to stop the spread of COVID-19 which we’ve already discussed in previous articles. Today we’ll learn how you can protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
Wear Mask Covering Mouth and Nose
- Wear clothes that cover your mouth and nose.
- You can cover the mouth and nose with a tissue.
- Throw away used tissues in the dust bin.
- Never throw used tissue or any other cloth in an open environment.
- Wash your hands at least for 20 seconds with soap.
- Keep distance at least 6 feet from another person.
- Cover your cough and sneeze.
- If you have trouble breathing, then avoid covering your mouth. But keep a distance from others.
Keep Your Hands Clean
- Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds, after every two hours.
- Sanitize your hands after coughing, going to the bathroom, sneezing, blowing your nose; and before eating or preparing the food.
- Use soap and water if no sanitizer.
- To wash and disinfect your hands, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your lips, nose, eyes, mouth, or other parts of the body with unwashed or disinfected hands.
It is possible to stop the spreading of COVID-19 by adopting the following measures and precautions.
- Quarantine yourself at home in a separate room.
- No physical attachment with family members.
- Stop your family members to visit your quarantine room.
- Keep your hand clean and sanitize after every two hours.
- Avoid public gatherings, public transport, and visit marketing or public places.
- If you are Sick, use a separate bathroom.
- Don’t meet with anyone either family or community.
Clean And Disinfect
- Keep your room, home, office, residential area clean and disinfect. Disinfect all places with alcohol-based solution and sanitizer.
- Disinfect and clean frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Clean and disinfect tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.