With cheese, rice, and kidney beans, along with plenty of spices, this recipe will give you a new experience of taste and deliciousness. Let’s know what are the ingredients in the recipe of Red Beans and Rice with Cheese?
Ingredients to Make Red Beans and Rice with Cheese
Serving People: 8, Prep time: 15 min, Cook time: 30 min
- 2 cans kidney beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 jar Picante sauce
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ tablespoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon grounded red pepper flakes
Read: Texas BBQ Medley Recipe
Recipe of Red Beans and Rice with Cheese
- Cook Rice.
- Insert ground beef in large size skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté unless crumbly or browned.
- Drain well.
- Transform meat into the pot and keep over low heat.
- Add rice, paprika, kidney beans, crushed red pepper flakes, chili powder, and Picante sauce. Mix them all very well.
- Let simmer for 20-25 min.
- Now mix in cheese and let boil for more 10-12 min.
Red Beans and Rice with Cheese are ready to serve. Enjoy this new tasty dish of Red Beans and Rice with Cheese with your family members and friends.
Nutrition in Red Beans and Rice with Cheese
Red Beans and Rice with Cheese is a high-carb diet having the following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 4 grams
- Calories: 1123kcal
- Protein: 5 grams
- Carbs: 9 grams
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Sugar: 5 grams
- Sodium: 1574 mg
- Cholesterol: 174 mg
- Potassium: 507 mg
- Vitamin C: 14 mg
- Calcium: 580 mg
- Niacin: 17 mg
- Magnesium: 51 mg
- Iron: 8 mg
- Vitamin B6: 1 mg
- Folate: 153 mcg