Let’s know what are the ingredients in the recipe of Fantastic Salisbury Steaks?
Ingredients to Make Fantastic Salisbury Steaks
Serving People: 4, Prep time: 10 min, Cooke time: 20 min
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 10 ½ ounces beef stock
- 2 tablespoon cold water
- 1 sliced onion
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 6 ounces mushrooms in pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Recipe of Fantastic Salisbury Steaks
- Mix well the bread crumbs, egg, black pepper, beef, and salt.
- Shape into 4 oval patties.
- Now cook these patties over medium heat in a skillet.
- Cook until brown.
- Now mix up mushroom, broth, and onion.
- Heat up this mixture unless beef is done. It will take at least 10 minutes.
- Remove patties.
- Add water and cornstarch to onion mixture and boil for 2 minutes.
- Place one steak on every plate.
Fantastic Salisbury Steaks is ready to serve.
Nutrition in Fantastic Salisbury Steaks
Fantastic Salisbury Steaks has the following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 14 grams
- Calories: 314 kcal
- Protein: 67 grams
- Carbs: 4 grams
- Fiber: 1 gram
- Sodium: 678 mg
- Cholesterol: 146 mg
- Vitamin A: 1%
- Vitamin C: 3 %
- Iron: 24%
- Calcium: 6 %