Yummy and delicious star-studded blueberry pie is known as patriotic pie. It is one of the favorite and recommended by US nutritionists for Keto diet users. Let’s know what are the ingredients in recipe of Yummy and delicious star-studded blueberry pie?
Ingredients to Make Yummy Star-Studded Blueberry Pie
Serving People: 8, Prep time: 15 min, Bake time: 50 min + Cooling
- 4 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- Pastry for double-crust pie
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
Take-Away: Japanese Favorite Keto Teriyaki Sauce
Recipe of Yummy and Delicious Star-Studded Blueberry Pie
- Roll ½ half of pie dough to 1/8 in-thick circle on a floured surface.
- Transfer to a 9-in. pie plate.
- Trim pastry with rim; flute edge
- Refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes.
- Leave remaining pie dough refrigerated.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Mix up sugar, lemon juice, blueberries, tapioca and salt.
- Leave this mixture for 15 minutes.
- Fill pie pastry by dot with butter.
- Now bake it for 20 minutes on lower oven rack.
- Reduce heat to 350.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Now come back to lower portion of oven and bake for 18 minutes, or unless blueberries become bubbly.
- Cool it now on wire rack.
- Roll remaining dough to 1/8-in. –thick circle.
- Place on an un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes at 350 unless golden brown.
- Remove wire rack to cool.
Yummy and delicious star-studded blueberry pie is ready to serve. Enjoy this Keto-friendly star-studded blueberry pie with your guests, family members and friends.
Nutrition in Delicious Star-Studded Blueberry Pie
Yummy and delicious star-studded blueberry pie is a Keto-friendly diet having following nutrients in it.
- Fat: 17 grams
- Calories: 424kcal
- Protein: 3 grams
- Carbs: 67 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Sugar: 33 grams
- Sodium: 304 mg
- Cholesterol: 18 mg