COVID-19 is a pandemic disease which spreads from person to person. The person to person spreads depends on the distance among them. It is not necessary that a person having symptoms of corona-virus is infected. It also spreads and infects people without showing its symptoms. Some people have no symptoms but they are carriers of this Corona-virus or COVID-19. Let’s know that how to spot spreading of COVID-19.
Preventive Measures to Stop Spreading of COVID-19
In our recent article, we discussed in detail that how to stop the social stigma of COVID-19 in your community. It is possible to spot the spreading of COVID-19 by adopting the following measures and precautions.
- Quarantine yourself at home in a separate room.
- No physical attachment with family members.
- Stop your family members to visit your quarantine room.
- Keep your hand clean and sanitize after every two hours.
- Avoid public gathering, public transport, and visit marketing or public places.
- If you are Sick, use a separate bathroom.
- Don’t meet with anyone either family or community.
Wear Mask Covering Mouth and Nose
- Wear clothes that cover your mouth and nose.
- You can cover the mouth and nose with a tissue.
- Throw away used tissues in the dust bin.
- Never throw used tissue or any other cloth in an open environment.
- Wash your hands at least for 20 seconds with soap.
- Keep distance at least 6 feet from another person.
- Cover your cough and sneeze.
- If you have trouble breathing, then avoid covering your mouth. But keep a distance from others.
Keep Your Hands Clean
- Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds, after every two hours.
- Sanitize your hands after coughing, going to the bathroom, sneezing, blowing your nose; and before eating or preparing the food.
- Use soap and water if no sanitizer.
- To wash and disinfect your hands, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your lips, nose, eyes, mouth, or other parts of the body with unwashed or disinfected hands.